What is a Connection?
Connections are a way to manage all of your partners in one place. You can use connections to establish which partners you are working with, and who you'd like to work with, similar to an address book. You can also get up to date, downloadable, contact information from your Connections.
How do I add a Connection?
There are several ways that you can add a Connection:
1. For existing partners - through the INVITE icon or "Add Connection" button
2. For potential partners - from the Partner Finder menu or the "+ Find New Partners" button
(1) From the INVITE icon or "Add Connection" button:
1. Click on the INVITE icon or Click on Connections then “Add Connections”
2. Add your partners
a. Individually by adding a company name, email address, first and last name
b. By uploading an excel or CSV file
c. By getting your contacts from your email
(2) From the Partner Finder menu or the "+ Find New Partners" button:
1. Click on Partner Finder or "+ Find New Partners" from the Connections menu
2. Change the search criteria (if needed) from the left hand side
3. Click on CONNECT