You will be able to add all of your rates and policies in a contract template. You will only need to add this information once, and can issue this template to any of your partners. Please note that before you're able to add your rates, you will need to complete your Profile.
How to add your rates:
From Rates & Contracts > Template List:
1. Click on "CREATE TEMPLATE DRAFT"
2. Complete the required information in order to create a template
3. Complete the information in the contract template.
Note: If you've created multiple contract templates in the step above, you will need to click on your template to open it
On the left hand side, you will see "Contract Details", which contain your policies.
Below that, you will see each product or room type listed. Click on the product/ room type to add your rates, allocation, and other important information.
Once you're added your policies and rates, click on "COMPLETION CHECK" at the bottom of the template and we'll run a system check to ensure that you've added all the information needed from your partners in order to sell your products.
4. Once you've added all the required information, your contract will be ready to be sent to your partners. Click "FINISH"
How to send your rates:
There are three ways that you will be able to send a contract with your rates, and they're listed below.
i. From the Rates & Contracts drop down menu:
1. Click on "Send Contracts"
2. Select the template that you'd like to send
3. Select your partners
4. Review your contract and message, and click SEND
ii. From the Rates & Contracts Template List:
iii. From the Rates & Contracts Contract List:
Any questions? Contract Trinh, our Customer Experience Manager at email@example.com or +61 490 423 927.