How to adjust the rates/ information inside a contract:
If you need to adjust the rates or any information in a contract, you can do so by (i) updating the template which the contract was issued from (to send an update to all the partners that received that template, or by (ii) updating a single contract for a particular partner.
i. To update a template and send the changes to all the partners that have received that template
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Template List
2. Locate the template that you'd like to update, and click on the template name to open it
3. Click on Edit, then adjust any information in the template as needed
To adjust any information in a contract, hover over the section that you'd like to edit. You will see two blue icons appear, and click on the Edit icon to edit that section of the contract, or click on the trash can to delete that section and start again.
4. Once you're finished editing the template, click on "COMPLETION CHECK" at the bottom.5. When asked if you'd like to send the updates to your partner, click "YES" and follow the prompts
ii. To update single contract for a particular partner
1. Click on Rates & Contracts > Contract List
2. Locate the contract that you'd like to update, and click on the contract/partner name to open it
3. Click on Edit
4. When asked if you'd like to edit the template, click "NO, EDIT THIS CONTRACT"
5. Proceed with Steps 3-5 as above.